THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dress-up Glamour Gal Card....

Hey there fellow crafty people...I can't believe almost a week had passed since I last posted here...Time sure flies and things are so hectic on a daily basis for me.  Anyway, I just decided to use one of the newly acquired stamps I got from High Hopes and this is what I came up with...I also entered this card for the following challenges:



DRESS-UP GLAMOUR GAL CARD:
Isn't she pretty?  I love this image from High Hopes Stamp and her name is Danni...I sure had fun coloring her using the Gamsol technique and lots of glitters everywhere in the card.  I die cut the flowers (from Cricut Gypsy Wanderings) in 3 different sizes, embossed them with Cuttlebug and decorated with stickles, leaves (EK Success Punch) and dew drops.  The background paper for the image is also embossed with my Cuttlebug and designer paper was used for borders (love the glitter on that).  If you look closely on the image, she had her necklace and flower on her hat glittered too.  And did I mention about the gazillion stitching I incorporated on this card...Lots of work, I tell you! 


HERE'S THE INSIDE OF THIS CARD:
Pretty in ocean blue CS with lots of stitching too...And that embossed image just added to the magic...


HERE'S SIDE-VIEW FOR YOU:
This is a pretty thick card but sure love it! I came up with the lay-out, design, color all by myself.  One of those days that I don't have to browse on a book or online for inspiration.  I do get inspiration from the Lord Jesus for sure...


HERE,  WITH IT'S HANDMADE ENVELOPE:
Since this is not a typical skinny card, I had to make an envelope for it.  It's perfect at 1/4 inch thick.  Holds the card perfectly.

This is all I have for now...Will sure find another time to make some wonderful projects when I get the chance.  For the meantime, have a wonderful day and weekend to all of you...Praying for God's presence to guide you in every situation in your life...Hugs!

12 comments:

  1. Just adorable! Love the colors, and the image is precious! You do a fab job coloring. Thanks for being part of the Cuttlebug challenge this week!
    BettyBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice words BettyBee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, love your image and the bright colours
    Thanks for joining us this week on Delightful Sketches & Challenges
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful glittery creation! Thank you so much fr playing along with us at Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am delighted to have joined your challenges...Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, love the bright colours & that image is so cute :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute!! Thanks for playing along at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love the inside of your card! Thanks for joining our challenge over Cuttlebug Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image! Great card. Fantastic colours and flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Magda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable! I just love it!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is adorable... I am jsut begining on cards. You did a great job with your blog. Come by and say Hi sometime!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...