THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, June 14, 2010

A Birthday Card for Science lovers...

This card is for those Science adventurers out there.  The images are from Sandylion and  with the help of Cuttlebug, my markers and some inking, this card came to life...

COOL SCIENCE BIRTHDAY CARD:


COOL SCIENCE BIRTHDAY CARD (INSIDE)


COOL SCIENCE BIRTHDAY CARD WITH ENVELOPE:

I had the images for quite sometime and only used them for this project...I am glad I did as there's so many cool ideas that we can use this images for.  Now, if I can only find more time to craft...LOL  God bless ya'll, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...