THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Yummy Sundae Card...

Here's a birthday card I made out of a dollar image I saw at Michael...I thought this sundae came out yummy after coloring it with chocolate shades...With Cuttlebug and Nestabilities dies, this card looks better than ever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUMMY SUNDAE:
I decided to glaze the strawberry and I think it turned out good.  The border punch is from EK success and and the bow was from a ribbon that I had for a long time and have not used yet...And to add some sparkles, I used Diamond stickles on the image...And for the final touch, some dew drops.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUMMY SUNDAE (COOL LAYERS):
Oh, the wonders of pop-dots...I love making my projects appear 3D...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUMMY SUNDAE (INSIDE):
More cool borders made this space perfect.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUMMY SUNDAE WITH ENVELOPE:
And walah, this card is done.  Not a very fast card to make but you kinda appreciate it more when you put some hardwork on a project...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...