THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One of a Kind Cupcake...

Everywhere I look,  cupcakes are featured...So, yes, I have several cupcake images that I was tempted to try as they are nothing short of cute...For this project, I used 2 of my Studio G stamps and spent hours just deciding on the lay-out to use..This was one of those days when my brain went on vacations...But nevertheless, God is faithful and surely, I came up with something after a few trial and errors...Hope you like this project:


ONE OF A KIND CUPCAKE:
I used "My Mind's Eye" as the base card here...They have such good quality vintage card pack that I had several bought a while back when they were half price...Anyway, I made this card one step at a time.  It's typical of me to not completely have a planned lay-out but with this card, I was completely out of ideas...So, had to go by what I feel or what they call "mood"...LOL  I did some Cuttlebug embossing and colored the images with my Bic and Sharpie markers and did some sewing too...Added some glaze dots on the purple cupcake and stickles too.  Glazed the cherry on top of that cupcake as well.


ONE OF A KIND CUPCAKE (LAYERS):
This card ended up pretty thick due to all the layers in the card...I think the sewing added a great deal on the images and inked them to make those cupcakes bright...I'm happy with them.


ONE OF A KIND CUPCAKE (INSIDE):
Just love to coordinate my card with some embossing and stitching...


ONE OF A KIND CUPCAKE WITH ENVELOPE-BOX:
Customized the envelope to accommodate it's thickness...This turned out to be one nice-looking purple card...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...