THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Think the World of You Changito Card...

Oh, I know...Love is in the air and so, I have made this super sweet card from my favorite Changito Monkey from Stampendous.  I colored him with my Bic/Prismacolor markers, embossed with my Cuttlebug, border from MS punch, cut the scallop circle with my Nestabilities, sentiment inside the card from Stampendous and sentiment in front of the card from Art Warehouse.  To add some cool dimensions, used some ribbon and dew drops...I had fun making this and hope you like it too...


THINK THE WORLD OF YOU CHANGITO CARD:

THINK THE WORLD OF YOU CHANGITO CARD (LAYERS):

 THINK THE WORLD OF YOU CHANGITO CARD (INSIDE):
 THINK THE WORLD OF YOU CHANGITO CARD WITH ENVELOPE-BOX:

Loving this "Out of this world" theme cards.  I am glad I was able to put some time into making a couple  of cards this week even through my busy schedule...Hope I can craft all day but there are more important things to take care with especially sharing the love of Jesus to everyone who wishes to know Him, taking care of my family and then comes crafting!  Wishing there's more time in a day...Blessings to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...