THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, February 28, 2011

Scripture Series: You Call Each Star By Name Card...

Here's no. 2 in the series of Scripture Cards I wanted to complete.  What a nice way to incorporate the powerful inspiration of God's word in a card we can give our loveones.  How I wish I have plenty of time to just finish the series at once but thankful that I am able to start, just have to stick to it whenever I get the chance.  This card's sentiment has it's bearing in Psalm 147:4..."He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name."  Oh, the inspiration that God's word imparts!  So awesome...

In this card,  I love the idea of incorporating shades of brown.  I didn't realize it's one of my favorite colors but I realized I'm using them a lot on my projects.  So, yes, brown is one of my favorite colors...LOL  I colored this Stampendous image with my Prismacolor markers, did some inking, fasten some eyelets, lots of embossing, borders designs from Fiskars,  ribbon, stickles (glitter) and quite a bit of stitching...I'm so proud of this card.  I entered this card to this challenge:

1.  Delightful Challenges featuring "Use your Scraps"


YOU CALL EACH STAR BY NAME CARD:


YOU CALL EACH STAR BY NAME CARD (LAYERS):


YOU CALL EACH STAR BY NAME CARD (INSIDE):


YOU CALL EACH STAR BY NAME CARD WITH ENVELOPE:

These inspiration card is a good way to spread the love of God to everyone who needs inspiration in their lives.  It is definitely what the world needs at this time of hopelessness.  I pray that you all are doing great and are creating things that inspire you and your loveones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...