THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Graduation Congrats (Black and White) Card...

Hey there, guys!  I know it's been more than a week and now, I am back with a card that a friend of mine asked me to make.  She needed a Graduation card and at first, I don't really know what to do since I have not made one before (I don't know why...maybe because it's not a common card to give and I don't know of anyone needing it at that time). But I was determined to do it this time.  I decided to look for some inspiration since I was not going to make a highly embellished card but somewhat nice and simple.  I got that inspiration card from the book Stamp It! Cards from Paper Craft Magazine.  It was a design from Summer Ford.   I was inspired by the color scheme and the lay-out but at the end, I added my own personal touch to this card.  I used my Cuttlebug for dry embossing, flower (big and small) images (stamped and heat embossed) from Scrappy Cat Stamps, Swirl stamp from Autumn Leaves Stamps, Letter Stamps from Inkadinkado, stamp text on each letter from Glitz Stamps and a black with white ribbon.  Needless to say, I was pretty satisfied with the outcome of this A7 size card.  Hope you like it too.


 GRADUATION CONGRATS (Black and White) CARD:


 GRADUATION CONGRATS (Black and White) CARD LAYERS:


 GRADUATION CONGRATS (Black and White) CARD INSIDE:


GRADUATION CONGRATS (Black and White) CARD WITH ENVELOPE:

Well, well...After many days of gloomy weather with some rain, I finally see the sun radiantly shining again.  But it's quite chilly at the same time...Just the perfect weather for me.  I'm always reminded to be thankful in everything so, Father God...thanks a lot for another wonderful day!  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...