THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Monday, January 2, 2012

Merry Christmas Snowflakes (Blue and Brown) Card...

Wow, end of last year was such a busy time for me so, I was unable to post as many projects as I wanted to.  Like for example, these cards I made for my Bible and Zumba teacher...I gave them both some handmade candles (see posting on my handmade candles here in my blog) together with these handmade cards.  One thing was for sure when I was making these, I didn't have a lot of time to spare  so, these should be simple and elegant at the same time.  I used my Cuttlebug to dry emboss the base panel of the cards, took some Christmas ribbons that I bought last year and heat emboss the sentiment which is from Inkadinkado rubber stamps.  The inside sentiment is taken from the Bible and dry embossed the envelope flap.  I did one with blue ribbon and the other in brown.  Hope you like them.


 MERRY CHRISTMAS SNOWFLAKES (BROWN) CARD:


 MERRY CHRISTMAS SNOWFLAKES (BLUE) CARD:


 MERRY CHRISTMAS SNOWFLAKES (BROWN) CARD LAYERS:


 MERRY CHRISTMAS SNOWFLAKES (BLUE) CARD LAYERS:


 MERRY CHRISTMAS SNOWFLAKES CARD SENTIMENT INSIDE:
 
  MERRY CHRISTMAS SNOWFLAKES (BROWN) CARD WITH ENVELOPE:

 MERRY CHRISTMAS SNOWFLAKES (BLUE) CARD WITH ENVELOPE:

So, those are the only 2 Christmas cards I made last month.  I was unable to make more to give that I had to send store-bought cards to my other friends.  I don't like to doing so but simply just didn't have the time.  Anyway, I trust you had a wonderful CHRISTmas and New Year.  Always remembering the true meaning of that season...Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. These cards are gorgeous!!! Love all the embossing you did -- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Audrey...Nice to hear from you again! Thanks for taking the time to check my blog...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...