THE BLESSINGS OF CREATIVITY...

I thank the LORD JESUS for each day that is given me to create wonderful projects...As always, I give Him all the glory.


Tuesday, December 30, 2014

CAS Series: Congrats on Your Wee One Shower Card

Hi guys!  Here's the third card I want to share with you that I made quite a while back for a friend's Baby shower.   I know you are used to my layered design and I can truly say that I am glad I know my style.  But when I have to make last minute cards to go with my gifts, I venture into the next style  close to my heart.  Do you know that I find many inspiration from simple cards others make?  I also have lots of magazines that highlights CAS cards so, from the tons of layers to one layer cards, both styles are so fun to work with. 

For this project, I used several stamps.  The image of a stick couple and all the sentiments came from Clearly Wordsworth Clear Stamps.  The background houses came from Heidi Grace Cling Rubber Stamps.  The base card is A2 size that comes in a set with an envelope from Paper Studio.  I used my Prismacolor markers for some coloring. I think it's pretty cool and most importantly, it was done in less than an hour which does not happen all the time in my creations.  Hope you like it!


CONGRATS ON YOUR WEE ONE CARD:


CONGRATS ON YOUR WEE ONE CARD LAYER:


CONGRATS ON YOUR WEE ONE CARD INSIDE:


CONGRATS ON YOUR WEE ONE CARD WITH ENVELOPE:


This Card is entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp---ATG 


I hope you are not getting tired cause there's more to come.  For this post, I am sharing with you John 16:21 which says, "A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come;
but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world."
  Let us pray to end abortion in our land and give babies a chance to live the life that God has purposed for them.  God bless y'all!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Jo Ann - love the whimsical figures!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jo Ann :-) I love the images and CAS design of this, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...